Thursday, June 19, 2014

Good days and bad days

Definitely with a baby, you can have a great day and then followed by a bad day. I'd that yesterday.

Yesterday Sami did sleep well in the morning, but she somehow started drinking not so well for some reason. We went out briefly, shorter than we had been doing the last couple days. She slept a bit in the pram, probably some 30-40 mins. By the time we got home, I'd her fed and hoped she would sleep as she seemed very tired. She slept for 10 mins and woke up crying. I do put her to bed most of the time with her being still awake, and the other times it's purely because she got so knocked out after drinking her bottle that I won't bother to wake her up to put her to bed. Anyway, she hardly slept then, and so my next hope, and I mean feeding was around the block again. So I fed her, and she fell asleep as well, but for only 5 mins followed by crying. I often first let her moan a bit, or cry a bit before really going to her. Just that this technique only works well in the morning but not that well later on during the day. She slept then maybe for 30 mins, and then I finally took her out after letting her moan a bit longer.

Anyway, everyday is a new day to me, and everyday I've new hopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment